Doesn’t look like a limerick to you? Try this:
A dozen, a gross, and a score
Plus three times the square root of four
Divided by seven
Plus five times eleven
Is nine squared and not a bit more.
THE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCCKKKKKKK
delazeur have you seen this?
I’m aroused by the elegance of the meter, and confused by it being math and I don’t even know what to feel!
What are we getting ourselves into, @hailaphrodite and @willwritefordietcoke?
(via bitofsilliness)journalofimprobablethings) Yes, journalofimprobablethings it does indeed mean we’re doing it. Welcome to the dark side. Join us ;)
Chuck Wendig compiled a great post for NaNoWriMo preparations.
Along with the simple advice in the post, here are more links included for both NaNoWriMo and general writing endeavours:
- 25 Things You Should Know About NaNoWriMo
- 25 Things To Do Before Starting Your Next Novel
- 25 Things You Should Know About Your Story’s Stakes
- 25 Things You Should Know About Outlining
- 25 Turns, Pivots, And Twists To Complicate Your Story
- 25 Questions To Ask As You Write
- 25 Reasons I Hate Your Main Character
- The Grand Adventure To Find Your Voice
- Fuck The Straight Line: How Story Rebels Against Expectation
- The Hardest Writerly Truth Of All
- 50 Rantypants Snidbits Of Writing And Storytelling Advice
do i even have enough time before NaNoWriMo to read all the things I’m supposed to do actually do NaNo??